Have a heavy gearbox that needs help? Whether clients want routine maintenance, installation and startup assistance, or complex repairs, they can rely on our skilled personnel staff to perform prompt, professional services.
- Epicyclic drive units
- Planetary Gears
- Parallel shaft
- API-613 Compliant
Artec provides a skilled pool of Technical Engineers, Service Engineers, and Project Managers with experience and backgrounds in many different OEM types of power transmission equipment. Artec provides services in the following areas:
- Assistance to analyze and diagnose power transmission problems and take corrective action
- Technical direction of routine maintenance assistance to keep running more efficiently and for longer periods
- Technical opinions and repair recommendations
- Technical direction and assistance for new installations and startups
- Project management services to coordinate all phases of outage service work including major overhaul, inspection, outage and maintenance support, and relocation and installation services
- Consultation and implementation of planned maintenance programs for select units
Artec's Field Service Operations also provides a turnkey approach for all power transmission services needed at customer sites. Artec will provide experienced personnel, project planning & scheduling for all projects, large or small ‐ all in one package. Our field service solutions, coupled with Artec's network of service shops and engineering service support, make us your turnkey supplier, regardless of system size, process application, or equipment manufacturer.
We strive to offer the very best Customer Service
Artec Machine Systems Service Center offers a whole range of industrial gearbox repair services for gears made by us or by other manufacturers. Our highly skilled technical staff with many years of experience provides a quick and efficient service that is performed with a high level of workmanship, just as you would expect from a company with 80 years of experience in building gear units.
We offer expert repair, diagnosis, overhauls, and testing of complex gear problems.
The gear experts at our service centers have access to the most modern measuring equipment and analysis instruments and work with an impressive number of machines and tools. The work is thus performed more efficiently and economically, with a high level of quality. Our services include the following:
- Repair of all types of gear units at the Service Centers
- Repair work performed on-site
- Partial and total overhauls
- Diagnosis and analysis of the state
- Design/redesign. performance adjustments, plus other adjustments
- Equipment tests, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance tests
Spare parts delivered ex-warehouse or specifically made
Our huge spare parts warehouse carries components for many types of gear units. with our modern equipment, we quickly make parts that are either not in stock or which may be needed for units by other manufacturers.
We offer the following services;
Our service center offers its business partners technical assistance 24 hours by 24, performed by our staff working in shifts of 365 days per year. Our technical staff is comprised of highly skilled professionals with many years of experience.
- Shipment spare parts
- Production of pinions, gears, shafts, etc., with a high level of workmanship
Our service center is well known for being reliable. flexible, and meeting deadlines. Our major goal is to maintain this excellent reputation.